Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great Video Series!

I have been watching these video's for the past couple weeks now.  Watching the videos and the guy in it, Gary, listening to what he says, his thoughts on eating, his weight and lack of confidence to change his lifestyle, sounds just like me.  This latest video he talked about looking at his house and trying to find a place to put a rope or pullup bar.  I was thinking the same thing about my house 2 weeks ago.  It is just scary how much a like the 2 of us are.  Also in the latest video his weight is down to 236.6!  he weighs the same as I do!!! We both have lost a ton of weight from eating a Paleo type diet and kicking ass at Crossfit!  Crossfit is changing this guy's life.  It has and is changing mine.

Killing the Fat Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment