Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 24 Lunch WOD - Sloppy joe


Sloppy Joe
4 Rounds For Time
25 - Walking Lunges (with weight)
21- Burpees

Warmup:
20 squats
20 situps
20 box jumps
400m run

My WOD:
4 Rounds For Time
25 - Walking Lunges (using various weights)
21- Burpees
Time: 14:59

My goal was to get under 15 mins for this WOD.  I had 3 burpees left at 14:50  and I just powered through to get 14:59.  Oh man did that suck. Lunges suck by themselves, but throw in some weights it just gets worse.  I mixed my weights up.  I started off with a 25# plate over head, followed by carrying 2 20# KB.  Then I carried a 20# med ball and to finish it off I carried a 45# plate over head and on the shoulders.  Burpees weren't to bad.  I just went and did them.  Starting off with maybe 8 in a row and then went to 2 or 3 in a row to complete the 21.  In all, a tough WOD that I was happy to complete under my goal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment