Monday, April 23, 2012

April 21 Morning Bring a Buddy WOD


Bring a Buddy WOD
200m run
20 pull ups

400m run
20 pull ups
50 push ups

800m run
20 pull ups
50 push ups
75 squats

1 mile run
20 pull ups
50 push ups
75 squats
100 sit ups

Warmup:
PVC stretch

WOD:
I got together with Suzanne for this WOD since we didn't bring a buddy.  She is a kick ass Crossfitter so I knew we could bust this WOD out.  We pretty much split everything in half and just went for it.
Time: 22:22

It was great to see a packed house.  There was well over 20 people there for the 8:00am class.  Hope to see some of those new people back soon!

Rest day for Sunday.  Not that I want to rest but my body is telling me to.  I really need to buckle down and figure out what I am doing for the summer.  I have already signed up for the Warrior Dash in June.  I really want to sign up for the August 4th Festivus Games in Hartford, CT.  I just need to chat with Kim about our summer schedule.

2 comments:

  1. For all that work between 2 people, 22:22 sounds legit and has a nice ring to it lol.

    Damn, 20 people for an 8am class? Is it just me, or are classes in general getting more crowded? I think it's a sign that our sport is growing.

    Looking forward to the next posts, Shawn! Btw, thanks for the link to my site! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sport is really growing. It was really great to see all those people for the morning WOD.

    ReplyDelete