Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let the Good Eating Begin!!!


So I have decided to start slow with my diet plan. I will cut out all bread and pasta. I think I can handle that this week. That actually is a lot to cut but I need to start somewhere. So bread does not include cereal, at least for this week. Pasta is big at my house so when ever we have pasta I will have salad and what ever else is in the fridge. I need to get some whey protein for my morning shakes. Still looking into what brand I need to go with. I have also started taking my daily vitamins which include fish oil and glucosamine/chondroitin. Those along with my daily multi vit. should be good.

I have never been able to stick with any type of diet plan. I hope this time will be different. I signed up for the unlimited classes at CrossFit so I will need to keep my eating healthy if I am going to perform well.

LETS GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment