Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jan 7 Morning WOD

Death By Burpees
Perform 1 burpee the first minute
1:00 - 2 burpees the second minute/round
1:00 - 3 burpees in the 3rd minute /round
1:00 - 4, 5, 6/rounds...etc untill you can not complete the # of burpee required in the round under a minute
Then pick one of the following:
A - Run One Mine For time
B - 100 Double Unders for time
C - 2 Mile Row for time

Warm up:
2 rounds of Cindy
5 Pullups
10 pushups
15 squats
WOD
9 rounds of burpees = 45 total (plus either 9 or 10)

I made it to the 10th round but lost count on my burpees so I did not know if I did 9 or 10. I stuck with just 9 rounds. Probably the most I have done.

For the 2nd round I choose to run. I probably shouldn't have but I am tired of rowing and forget doing 100 DU.

1 mile run time: 12:35
Not a killer run time but for me I will take it. I spent most of the run time trying to find a comfortable run form that has little impact on my knees. So I am going to put 12:35 down for my new PR.

After the WOD I chatted with Lisa about Paleo. I think I am going to start eating a Paleo diet come Monday. I really need to take control of my eating and with the support of everyone at home and Crossfit I should be successful.

Next WOD hopefully can be Monday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment