Monday, April 29, 2013

Crossfit Open WOD 13.5


Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 4 minutes of:
100 pound Thruster, 15 reps15 Chest to bar Pull-ups

Total Reps: 49

Last year’s message:
I was super happy with my performance on this WOD. I tried to get at least 1 chest to bar pullup but it was so difficult. Next year I will kill this WOD!

I used the blue bands for chest to bar pull-ups.  This year, none!  RX’d it!  Really happy with how I did.  Next year will be better!!!.

Overall this was a great 2013 Open.  Had a great time with all the other CFSK folk killing these WODs every week.  Had to go back and redo a couple of the WODs which I was able to turn in better scores when I did.  Happy to do it all RX with no scaling unlike last year.  I have a full year to get ready for the next Open which I will be faster and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment